TH-LA Series high temperature fabric dyeing machine is designed and
manufactured in accordance with pressure vessel standards GB 150.
When the machine works, the fabrics are transferred to the nozzle
by fabric drive reel, driven by frequency converter. Meanwhile, the
dyestuff is pumped from the tank by the circulation pump, then
transferred to the nozzle after heating by heat exchanger. The
fabrics are pushed to guide pipe and finally are piled up in the
dye vat. Level dyeing and fast dyeing is well done after the cycle
operation is processed.
Fabric-Holding Capacity (KG)
Tube Quantity/ Slot Quantity
Installed Power (KW)
Dimension (Length X Width X Height)
TH- LA 100
TH- LA -1
TH- LA -2
TH- LA -4
1) All parts in touch with dye liquor is made of
corrosion-resistant stainless steel
2) Special net cage in the chamber
3) Stainless steel centrifugal pump, soft starting via frequency
4) Heat exchanger and filter
5) Liquid level indicator
6) Large dyestuff feeding box equipped with feeding pump and
7) Digital tachometer
8) Unloading device
9) Large-capacity programmable microcomputer controller
10) Stainless steel electric control cabinet
11) Stainless steel operation platform
The cloth loading amount of the machine includes 50kg, 100kg,
250kg, 500kg and 1000kg and so on.
Main Advantages of High Temperature Fabric Dyeing Machine
* The dyeing process is short, the length of cloth is appropriate
and the bath ratio is low.
* The built-in compound variable diameter guide tube: it can reduce
the tension to the minimal and effectively remove warp-wise
* You can also choose the overflow and jet flow nozzle: it is
suitable for the dyeing of variable high-end fabrics with the
weight rangeof 50~600g/m.
* The height of the machine is low, the tension is low, the
shrinkage rate after dyeing is small and the code weight of
finished product is easy to be realized.
Previous: High Temperature Dyeing Machine
Next: High Temp Flexible Jet Dyeing Machine
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to PinterestPinterestShare to ...AddThis